Heat Pump Repair in Dawsonville, Cumming, Dahlonega, GA, and Surrounding Areas
Heat Pump Repair in Dawsonville, Georgia
Located north of Atlanta, Dawsonville, Georgia is a friendly community that’s known for its upscale outlet mall. Sitting at the base of the North Georgia Mountains, this town enjoys moderate winters with a couple of months of cold weather and the occasional snowfall. Summers are hot and sticky with high temps and humidity. Many residents in the area opt for a heat pump to serve as both an air conditioner and heating system. If you have one in your home, you may need a heat pump repair in Dawsonville, Georgia.
Common Heat Pump Repairs
At Immediate Services Air Conditioning and Heating, we’re a locally-owned and operated company with more than 30 years of experience. Our technicians have handled many heat pump repairs, making it easy for them to diagnose and repair your system. Here’s a look at the most common heat pump repairs that we see.
- Replace the Blower Motor and Belt: When the blower motor and belt stop working, you’ll notice that the unit is running but no air comes out of the vents.
- Replace or Calibrate the Thermostat: When your thermostat isn’t calibrated correctly, the heat pump can’t regulate the temperature in your home correctly. Usually, you’ll notice the unit cycling on and off frequently.
- Replace Air Filters: When the air filter becomes clogged with dirt and debris, the entire air conditioner must work harder to compensate. This can reflect in an increased electric bill.
- Clean Condenser Coil: Air flows over the condenser coil to cool off. When it’s dirty, the coil freezes over with a layer of ice, and the air stops cooling.
- Remove Clogs From Condensate Drain: Dirt and debris can clog up the condensate drain, and you see water leaking from the unit.
At Immediate Services Air Conditioning and Heating, our technicians are ready to spring into action any time night or day to get your heat pump up and running. Contact us to learn more about our repair services.