AC Repair Service in Dawsonville, Cumming, Dahlonega, GA, and Surrounding Areas
Nestled in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains, Dawsonville, Georgia is a bustling community known for its premium outlet mall and easy access to state parks in the area. Dawsonville enjoys moderate winters, but their summers can really heat up. As a home or business owner in the Dawsonville area, it’s up to you to keep your family or customers cool in the summer heat. We understand the importance of AC Repair in Dawsonville, Cumming, Dahlonega, GA, and Surrounding Areas.
There’s nothing worse than needing air conditioning repair in the middle of summer. Here are a few signs that you may need professional help with an AC repair.
Signs You May Need an AC Repair in Dawsonville, Georgia
In most cases, your air conditioning unit will give you hints that it’s almost time for a professional repair. Some signs to call a professional are really obvious while others can be subtle. Here are some things to look out for:
- Leaks and Smells: Your HVAC system is a closed system, which means there shouldn’t be any leaks or odd odors. If you smell something odd around your vents or unit or see liquids dripping out, it’s a good idea to call a professional to get help. Just remember, if you smell gas, leave your home immediately and call emergency services.
- Higher Than Typical Utility Bills: If you’ve lived in your home for a couple of years, then you know how much your monthly bill should be at any given point in the year. A sudden and dramatic increase in your electric bill can indicate that there’s a problem with your air conditioning unit. There could be a variety of reasons for the increase. However, in most cases, if there’s an issue with your HVAC system, it’ll cause the unit to work harder and your bill will rise accordingly.
- Odd Sounds: Does your unit shake, rattle, and roll, making some odd sounds? This can indict a problem. You may need your ducts cleaned or other repair work done.
- Air Cycles on and off Without Cooling Your Home: If your air seems to be constantly turning off and then on again without cooling your home, it’s a good indication of a problem. It might be that your thermostat needs to be calibrated or replaced. Your thermostat measures the temperature in your home and compares that to the temperature you turned the thermostat to. If they are at different temperatures, the thermostat turns the air on. When it isn’t calibrated properly, it reads the temperature incorrectly.
- No Air Blows out of the Vents: If the air conditioner turns on and runs but no air blows out of the vents, you need a professional. There are a few causes, such as a blower motor that needs to be replaced or a frozen condenser coil.
- Warm Air Blows out of the Vents: When your AC blows warm air, you probably need a repair. This might be something as simple as adding freon or more detailed as replacing the condenser.
Reasons to Choose Us For Your AC Repair in Dawsonville, Georgia
At Immediate Services Air Conditioning and Heating, we know that you have a choice when it comes to AC repair, so we strive to provide you with outstanding service. Here are some benefits we offer:
- Locally-owned and Operated
- More than 30 years in the business
- Help with Financing
- Extensive Service Area
- Online Coupons, Promotions, and Rebates
- 23-hour Emergency Service
- Online Scheduling
- Free Estimates
- Same Day Service
- and more
When the unthinkable happens and the air goes out in your home, our technicians have the skills and knowledge to get your air conditioning unit up and running again. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or learn more about the other services we offer.