Air conditioning is one thing everyone can rely on during Summers. Nobody would like any obstruction in enjoying the cool air when the temperature outside is hot. But some factors can drive your AC to be damaged. It would call for AC repair in Cummings, GA, and thus deprive you of air conditioning in the scorching heat for some time. While repairing when needed is unavoidable, you can still try a few tweaks to save yourself and your AC any trouble.
Read About These Six Common Contributors To AC Repair Needs:
- Condenser Coils: An AC condenser is made of several integral parts. Coils, tubes, fans, circuit board, and motor together constitute the condenser. Given the number of elements, its failure can be caused due to several reasons. The solution can range from simply cleaning the parts of the condenser to a complete replacement. By doing the former yourself, you can avoid the latter.
- Leakage: Refrigerant leakage is dangerous and requires repair instantly. Under-charging or over-charging of the AC unit can cause this. With regular inspection by AC repairing professionals, you can avoid it from getting out of hand. It will save you both huge expenses and troubles. The solution is an alteration in the amount of refrigerant as per need and fixing the leak. Only an expert in air conditioning repair in Cummings should look into this issue and not a novice.
- Compressor Issues: The refrigerant flow is dependent on the compressor of your Air Conditioner. If the compressor fails to function properly, the AC will fail to cool the room as desired. Mostly the cause of this issue is dirt and dust clogging the air ducts or air filters. By cleaning them or simply vacuuming from the outside, a need to repair the AC can be avoided. Failing to which can cause misalignment of the coils, constituting a problem for the AC.
- An Issue In The Electrical Flow: A capacitor and contactor of an AC work together for the required electrical flow in its components. An issue in either of them can cause malfunctioning. In turn, it would hamper the functions of other components, and ultimately the AC might not even work altogether. The right person to look into this issue is an AC expert, possibly coupled with assistance from an electrician. Keeping a check on the voltage might come in handy to avoid this.
- Clogged Drain Line: A condensate drain line connects the outside and inside units of an AC. It partially runs outside the home and is exposed to dust, pollutants, heat, and even algae/mold. The evaporator-condenser relationship depends on this component of AC, and its failure can cause leakage of lots of water. Thus, keeping it clean is important to avoid the need for AC service in Cummings, GA.
- Circuit Breakers: The function of circuit breakers is to protect the electrical system of the house from overloading. If there is a circuit breaker, it is a sign of an electrical issue. Seek help from AC technicians to look into the problem.
For the best professional AC repairs in Cummings, GA, call us today at (678) 525-8897 or visit our website to learn more!